Thursday, November 1, 2007

He Called...

I was so taken aback a few moments ago. My admirer, who I entertained during my 1 1/2 month break-up called me today. He left a message, that stated how much he missed hearing my voice and wanted to make sure I was doing okay. He has been including me in his prayers daily (so he said) and wanted to make sure I was doing fine.

I must admit... his message did take me completely off guard. I hadn't spoken with him in over a month and it was really nostalgic to hear his voice. I think about him sometimes... just wondering if he is okay, as it would be close to impossible to be anything more than a friend to him (not to mention the fact that I am "in love" currently). It is weird because we had so much fun in such a small amount of time, but that is all it was... fun. The maturity level and connection (mentally) was not there. We were two different people searching desperately for two different things.

I really would like to call him back (to say hi), but I won't. It will open up a can that I do not have the time, energy or effort to worry about closing... for good! I will say a prayer for him tonight in hopes that all is well in his life.

Just thought I would share!

The End.

~hecalledafterthefall~

No comments: