Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fake it till you MAKE it...

Seriously... would these beautiful women really be surrounding Kanye West (spray painted in gold) if he was Leroy Jenkins the mail man?
I thought it would be extremely important that I touched on this topic for this post. For years I had a HUGE grudge against "boppers"/"gold diggers". I had extreme criticism in my heart.


Ok, let me back track. Let's clearly define the term "gold digger"/"bopper". Basically these are women that solely talk to men for financial gain. These women are (usually) extremely attractive (and know it). They use their appearance to their advantage by keeping the company of "paid" men and reaping the financial benefits. These women won't talk to a man unless he is making a certain amount of money and is willing to be generous with it.


Typically "boppers" go after professional athletes or entertainers because these men are in the "lime light" and display their riches (fancy cars, jewelry, "buying out the bar"). It's easier to spot these men (for a typical bopper) than a doctor, lawyer, or architect. With a big ass and a splash of class these beautiful women can get whatever they want.


I had a problem with that...


until I really had a chance to think about it.


Before I continue, please understand that it is NEVER by no means ok to sell your dignity, pride, or self respect (this goes along with your body) for ANY amount of money.


I will say this... conversation rules the Nation (;o)... there are men that are truly smitten with beauty and will try anything to appease it. ANYthing! I think that is important to always know your boundaries and realize that everything in this life has a price tag of sorts on it. I don't care how PEACEY one pretends to be.


Let's give some examples...


1. Drinks at the club.

price... dull conversation and slight flirting


2. Dinner and a movie.

price... a couple of phone conversations


3. Gas in your car.

price... intentionally driving over to his house on a 1/4 a tank and insisting that you all take your car instead of his so he can notice the gas gage and oblige (heck... you drove!)


ok... those were every day typical examples.


In the mind of a bopper...


1. Drinks at the club.

price... "I am fine and I expect for him to pay because there are a million other guys in the room that will."


2. Dinner and a Movie

price... "This is a given... he knows I love Perry's Steak House and Vantage Point just came out... he saw my shoes, bag and the car I was driving... this is nothing for him... he is the top Executive Officer for his company... he could take a small village in Africa to the movies!"


3. Gas in your car.

price... "Forget gas.... I was looking at this '08 SLK... let me throw a couple of subtle hints his way"



What is so ironic about the "bopper" example's is that the only way these things would constantly occur would be if there were no "goodies" being given up. That is the funny thing about it. After a guy has been intimate with you, your "worth" lessens. I know it is a double standard, but it is the truth.


People can talk about boppers all they want (as I once did) but the truth of the matter is a woman can get what ever she wants from a man as long as she keeps Ms. Kitty in her cage. Men are so turned on to mystery. Heck, they will pay top dollar for it. As soon as he has a chance to really see and get to know ALL... it's a wrap! There are women that talk to men for financial gain with out sex being involved (even though other things get compromised in the process).


It is my belief that a woman can ultimately have anything she wants and EVERYTHING her heart desires! There is absolutely nothing wrong with "faking it till you make it". You have to appreciate what you have and put yourself in the mind set that you have more. Pretty soon it will be inevitable!


Until women figure that out, it is not my place to judge.


The End.


~fakinittothetop~

1 comment:

Eryn said...

"a woman can get what ever she wants from a man as long as she keeps Ms. Kitty in her cage. " WORDS TO LIVE BY! And any man that denies it is a lie. He might get frustrated or move on to something easier if his intentions are only sexual, but he will ALWAYS come back to Ms. Mysterious. He will ALWAYS be intrigued by a challenge.